Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

MY LITTLE SISTER 'PRINCESS'



Hi all, how are you?

So sorry I don't write so long because of I am so busy. I have another obligation that I like very much. You know what is that? Heei........... Now I have a little sister. She born at December 14th 2006. She is very cute and chubby. She has an imagination friend. Her imagination friend she named Soni. She always talk too much. But she is very clever in talking. Sometimes she make me angry. But, sometimes she make me laughing. But I always love her very much.

Her hair is curly and little brown. She is very beautiful. She already can do anything that some child in her age can't. She can pray, she can spell Al Fatihah and other spell of pray very well. She always do shalat with me and our big brothers at the mosque. She is very good in singing, she know many song, and can spell them very well, even Indonesia Raya, our national song. She can drawing people also, she can wear her clothes by herself, she can wear her shoes by herself, she can eating by herself, and she can potty-manners by herself. Allah very kind because He give me a wonderfull sister like her.

Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah. You give a very cute, clever, and beautiful little sister for me. I am very happy. I promise to take care of her forever.

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Thank you dear, you are a very good brother.